Thursday 27 September 2018

Week# 3 100 Word Challenge

  One day in my class, we where doing a presentation. I was next so'I went in front of the class. I was nervous , but I still did it . I stumbled on my words. The next week my teacher gave me my report for my presentation. I got i C+ on mine. I wish I could go back in time and do this all over again. That night I had a dream that I went back in time and did my presentation all over again,But it seemed to be going backwards.My mom woke me up.I wish my imagination will come true, But I could always try harder next time.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Jasreen,

    Many of your readers would understand being nervous when doing a presentation in front of an audience, even teachers can be. Also interesting was your idea of going back in time, a wish many people have had in the hope of "getting it right" the next time around. Well done.

    I like the way you were able to fit in the prompt making your dream not as nice as it could be but you were saved when your mom woke you. Your ending, "...I could always try harder next time" was positive and one of hope. Again, well done.

    There were some small errors you missed when editing but I know how easy it can be to make them. When I edited this comment I had to make a few corrections.

    Keep writing and sharing your adventures. It's a great way to develop your writing skills.

    Ross Mannell (Team 100WC)
    Teacher (Retired), N.S.W., Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jasreen,
    What an interesting interpretation of the prompt. Well done.
    Remember that the focus of today's lesson was to avoid repeating words in such a short piece of writing e.g. back in time, presentation, and all over again. Keep on writing and learning.
    Sincerely,
    Mrs. Van

    ReplyDelete

100 Word Challenge Week 13

There once lived 3 brothers who were mad scientist. There names were Mike, Timmy and looney. Everyday the 3 brothers went out for a walk. On...